2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

YES!

Well , I must have had more water yesterday then I thought.  Had a good morning movement, and my weight is down! FINALLY!

Weight in - 270lbs

YAY!

I finally picked up the extra pants that my friend has shrunk out of.  All of them are size 18 and 20 (She is now down to a 14).

They looked... IMPOSSIBLY small.  The mind plays such tricks.  All the 20's fit well, apart from one pair of jeans.  The dress pants are 18's and all have some spandex in them, so they do up, and look good in the leg, but are a little tight in the middle.

By a little tight in the middle, I mean - how all my pants use to fit on me when they were stretchy and size 24. 

Unbelievable. It was hard to imagine pants that look like that going around me. But they did. 

Today was a non-bike day.  I have a weight session tonight, squats and I think that I'm going to give some bench press a shot as well.   See how the abs are healing up and flexing.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the scale movement!

    Did you keep an one pair of your size 24 jeans? I saved one pair of my largest size just so I can compare them to my smaller ones and remember how far I've come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Good idea, I hadn't done that, but I'm going to go and pick a pair out right now!!!! You Rock Linda! I would have been really disapointed if I missed out on that.

    ReplyDelete