2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Internet blues

No Internet in the house today, thank the gawds for my phone and wi-fi.

Just a quick post.

Weigh-in: 270.6

Down a little today. :)

It's a light eating day for me, i'm just not in the mood for food. Got some grits and chick-chick baby food for my late lunch. Likely won't finish this. That is an 7oz ramikin, 4oz grits, 3oz baby food.

Lots of house chores have been done today. Laundry laundry laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dished washed by hand and in the dishwasher, dog washed and garbage taken out. A long hot bath is on the agenda for tonight. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment