2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back in the Swing

Another day in the office, not a full day, but close.  Starting to get back into the swing of it. Tones of work to catch up on, so there will be no respite for me for a while. Plus, end of the year is coming and that always brings more work!

I ate well at the office, no moments of choking like yesterday.  I kept to really soft foods and added back in a shake to keep my protein up.

Feeling good!

There were Halloween cast off treats in the kitchen all day. I picked up one and smelled it, read the back... considered it... then put it down. I don't need that stuff.  (yay me!)

I'm over-tired right now, so tonight I need to get to bed early. I'm reading The Twelve, (Justin Cronin) and enjoying it quite a lot, so I was reading until midnight last night. 6:30 comes early!!!  

So today someone said something that made me smile, "my gawd, you are half the woman you were before".  LOL   I love it!

Also, filing this one under sad but true. I had another chiro appointment yesterday and it was the first time that I was able to lay on my back and front.  When I lay down on my front my chiro said, "omg, I can see the table on either side of you now".  Wow... I used to cover the whole thing with my fat. That is sad!!!   But no longer true!!!!!

Little changes, everyday.

Right now I'm trying to work up the courage to post some pictures. Damn, thats hard.

Weigh in this morning: 271.6... the 10% goal is slowly coming into reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment