2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, November 19, 2012

catch up

No Internet makes life hard!!   I didn't get to update my weigh ins this weekend!  How did I ever survive without the web??  :)  

This weekend was a tough one. 

Lots and lots and lots of chores, which means lots and lots and lots of stairs.  My back and shoulder have not been doing well for the last week - and this weekend they really fell apart.

I have substantial old injuries from sports (14yrs of rugby) and they occasionally creep up on me. Which did happen this week.   I have a call into my chiro and if I don't feel significantly better after that, I might just go home for the rest of the day.

Ug, getting older sucks, however, losing this weight has made me feel much better on a daily basis. So, got to keep on keeping on. 

Okay - the great news; weigh in this morning: 269.4 

back down again and I'm feeling good.  Getting my food in, and moving lots this weekend helped. I have to focus on my water!  That is my goal this week. Water Water Water!

Great news - chiro appointment procured. 10am.  Time to get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment