2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, November 12, 2012

Holding Steady!

Weigh in – 271. yep... holding steady.

Morning bike, (helped along with some Peter Gabriel tunes, one of my fav's):  
  • 25 min
  • 5.05miles
  • 157calories
  • Level 5

Not too bad - 5min miles.  I was comfortable, a little sweaty at the end.  I am going to have to start pushing harder, or at least turning up the level.

Water – already have 1/2L in me!  Aiming for 2.5 today min

I slept great last night (I love crisp freshly laundered sheets; that always makes my sleep better). I’m feeling positive, even though the scale isn’t moving.  

Getting it done at the office already, enough so that I have time to post up this short note.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment