2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, November 26, 2012

Mondays

are the best!  

*insert sarcasm*

Today I've been bogged down in meeting after meeting, afer surprise meeting.   I had a chiro appointment at lunch, and go back just in time to look at all the work I hadn't done all morning and get hauled into another meeting.

My hip and groin are feeling better. I only got to ice once today, so that is on the list of things to get done tonight. Another appointment on Wednesday to make sure that I get right.  I want to get back on my bike and soon.

I'm going to have to come in early tomorrow to get some of this cleared off.  Such is the life of an office drone.  Weeee!

The good news today is that my Husbeast can finally drive (long story - he had a double quad tendon tear this summer and has been recovering ever since).   So he can finally drive himself to physio tonight, which means that I will not have to sit int eh car for an extra hour of driving and an hour of sitting in the physio office.  I can get dishes, laundry and lounging done.  YES!!!!

Weigh in was up today: 267.6

Nothing too scary, you know, it so much different when you get to luxuriate in bed and weigh in when you’ve done all your morning duties…. Today was not that day!

We have our company Christmas party this Friday. My goal is 265. I have a top that I bought 5 years ago that I’m going to wear for the second time ever, which should also be noted that this will be the first time it has ever fit!  I’m super excited.

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment