2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Short Weeks!

We are off from work this week on Thursday and Friday! HURRAY!

My only real disappointment is that I'm on rest for my back. No Pushing, pulling or lifting. Which means I won't get in my biking or weights this week.  Damn. 

We are having an orphans, widows and outcasts Thanksgiving with friends on Thursday. It should be super fun.   I'm excited, it will be my first big food outing with people that don't know I've had surgery, so eating slowly and talking lots (shouldn't be a problem), will get me through.

Friday the Husbeast has to work, so I'm going to have a crafty day with a friend. Get some xmas decorating done, and some little sewing projects.

I'm heading up to the Great White North in early December to see a girlfriend that I've not visited in almost 2 years. Her kids are getting to big, I have to go and see them all before they are magically teens!  This also means that I have to get my sh!t together so that once I'm up there I can send the rest of the family their Christmas gifts. WAY better then paying to mail them across the border.

I'm going to put on my thinking cap for this one.

Weigh in this morning was excellent: 268.4

Its been a LONG time since I've seen that number. LONG TIME.  Like, I can't remember time. 

I'm heading downwards, and making good choices.  I had a little trouble with dinner last night. Brown rice spicy salmon sushi.   I think it was the rice.  So next time I'll take it slower, and do a couple of checks on if I should eat more or not.

Also.... WATER WATER WATER

Tonights indulgence.... The Walking Dead. Missed it Sunday, tonight I get to see what is going on!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment