2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ah! thats better!

I did it, I got in my water today, and I could tell that it did its job!!!


TMI ALERT


Pee was much lighter to almost clear! It had been getting darker and pretty infrequent. Hello dehydration, I haven't missed you.

And Number 2 happened for the first time in a few days.  So yeah.... I'm not too worried about this mornings weigh in (see below).

So water... its a good thing!

Exercise also happened today.  I got up and did a 20 min bike this morning, felt pretty good.  4.19 miles rode, and 129 calories burned. Now if I could just stop laying in bed when the alarm goes, then I could get in a full 30.

I also took the dog for a good paced walk - 20min. Loving the cool night air that we are getting here.

I'm totally beat, so this is short and sweet.

Weigh in this morning: 271.4

but with this evenings revelation, as I had suspected when stepping off the scale this morning, I think I'll be pleased with tomorrows weight. 

G'Night!

2 comments:

  1. I was just talking about that exact TMI with my husband last night and telling him how much better I feel when I get my water in. He has been telling me to drink more water for years (decades really). I'm finally listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) YES! I can really feel the difference today with the better water intake. Its amazing/simple isn't it.

    My husbeast was giving me hell about it this morning as well.

    ReplyDelete