2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho....

...its back to work I went! 

3/4 day for me at the office. My gawds the emails - they do stack up!  It was really nice to get back into it though, and people were hella impressed with my weight loss.  My "cover story" is holding up, so I'm happy. I showed restraint as the cookies and cupcakes were passed around.

What is it with offices and the sweets, they just never stop.

I had my very first time with trouble eating.  I had some lemon pepper tuna and a 1/2tsp of olive oil mayo.  However, I was standing in the kitchen eating and I went too fast and the tuna was too dry.  Sat down at my desk and WHAM-O.... I popped straight up out of my chair like a jack-in-the-box. It felt like it was stuck and I wasn't able to properly swallow.

Took a couple minutes of me walking and swallowing in the hall to get it cleared up.

Alls well and lesson learned. Slower, wetter food still. I'm in the baby stage still, take care! Tomorrows menu is must more gentle.  Harder to get the proteins in without some kind of meats, so I just have to eat smarter.  All I can say is, Thanks the Gawds that I'm not lactose intolerant.

Todays food stats:

Calories in: 1,007
Fats: 34
Carbs: 108
Proteins: 59.5

Pretty good!   Getting close to ideal.

I think my weigh in tomorrow is going to be a biggie.   I started my period today (TMI sorry) and I had forgot all about that coming on, and I'm Oh so Close to my 10% body weight gone.  30lbs!   Which is a weight of 271 lbs. 

This mornings weigh in: 271.8lbs.  Just a mere pound away!   Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment