2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Friday, January 25, 2013

Mr. Toads Wild Ride

Seriously, I was just entering in my weight numbers for today (Weigh in this morning, 255.6) and updating my graph and this thing looks like a roller coaster.  Perhaps I should patent it and sell it to Amusement Parks.
I could sell it as Obesity's Wild Ride: All the elation of losing 45lbs on your own, but in a millionth of the time it actually takes!!



1 comment:

  1. Nice Weigh in! I'm sure my graph would look like a roller coaster too!

    ReplyDelete