2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Friday, January 4, 2013

Down!

Boom!   Jumped on the scale this morning....

259.0

All new low (soon to be broken).   Felt really good. Getting my protein and water in works. Really... I need to put that on a tattoo on my forearm.  Every morning I need to get up and say;

Protein and water works.

Started today off right with my hot protein Chai latte from Big Train.  Love this stuff.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! Yes, protein and water work...I am usually good with the protein, but only get my water via tea and Crystal Light. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) THank you! Yep, water is a hard one. Luckily, I dont mind it without CL or anything else in it. Makes it a little easier.

      I need to get a bike.. I love reading about your riding.

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! If ever I were to get a tattoo this is what I would need as well because as much as I've proven this is true, I have also proven that I can still fail and ignore and complain about it until I have no choice but to remember and fall back in line. :)

    Congrats on being 259!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yep... I clearly failed with my other ink. That should have been tattoo number 1. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Excellent job! I really love chai. It is my favorite drink. I will have to try Big Train.

    ReplyDelete