1 Month Sleeversary post2 Month Sleeversay post
Starting weight – 301
3 Month weight – 256
Pounds lost – 45Pant sizes down – 3
Shirt size down – 2
Changes, yes, there are still changes happening. I've lost 5lbs since last sleeversary, and that still makes me happy. 45lbs is big. I am almost comfortable in my size 18 pants, my tops are getting loose and I can even fit into some XL size tops. My size 20 pants are huge on me now. I've had a few comments from friends about the change in my face shape, and I've had a few more people not recognize me from behind!
- okay, this one is never fun to admit... but it is a biggie. I no longer worry about "peeing" a little when I cough or sneeze. Yeah. I was. Not always, but frequently enough that I worried about it. It doesn't happen anymore. Victory is mine!
- Walking, stairs and moving around ... all easier
- I can bend over in the car, with my seat belt on and pick something up off the floor AND reach the gas-cap release without having to get out.
- No more stress about sitting in a booth
- We went to an old theater in Galveston for a one-man-show (the hilarious William Shanter - it was awesome) and I didn't worry about my fat hanging over the arm of the seat in intruding on the person next to me.
Moving in general is simpler, easier and I really do feel freer. I'm pretty close to what I weighed in college and its scary to see my old body coming back!
However one negative is the turkey waddle that is starting to show under my neck. I am sad to say that I look at that and see the abuse that I did to my own body. That being said, I'll take turkey waddle over 45lbs of fat any day. So I'm just going to have to learn to love it.
I've been having trouble with portions lately, I've been feeling more stressed, and have been trying to eating more. Which is uncomfortable and counter-productive. I also haven't been tracking, so I need to get back to that.
Its really hard to believe that it has only been three months. I have a check in with the Dr. on Monday, so I'll be excited to see what he has to say.
okay - I've read this through and think I've covered everything, but honestly, I've been so sick that I could sound totally disjointed.
I was going to add a picture of the dog - per tradition, but I too can't upload any pictures from my computer.... same as Sheila at This One Body was talking about. I'm going to have to do some looking to see if this is a blogger change to try and make us use Picasa. Annoying.
EDIT: You have to switch to HTML to add the photos (top left), in case anyone else was wondering.
He loved his Christmas rein-dog outfit. teehee