2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, January 24, 2013

bloated, tired, & nervous

Welp....interview today. I was awake at 5am.  YAY!  :(

I'm up on the scale this morning: 256.4, but am thinking its nerves and bloating.

Getting some coffee, doing some mental warm ups and getting ready to kill this.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it did... we shall see. Its out of my hands now.

      Delete
  2. GITG

    That is my own little saying "Give it to God" (if you are a believer) and if not just give it to your higher power. What ever was meant to be will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you did great! Think positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm just going to have to wait it out now. Positive thoughts are flowing.

      Delete