2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, January 28, 2013

Busy Weekend

I just updated my weigh ins from the weekend. More ups and downs. I've also got to caught up on my reading, as I didn't get to that either and I can see that lots of people have updated new posts and I want to go and see what was happening in the WLS world this weekend.

This morning was 255.2

I'm feeling slightly stressed, I've lost 5lbs this month, which is still good, but not as good as I need to get to 210 by July.  SO!  I have to step it up a little bit and stop the small indulgences... like potato chips yesterday.  Not many, but a handful, and those things are a slippery slope.

Okay, time for my Chai Latte protein coffee and to get to work!!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah potato chips are definitely a slippery slope. You know it's bad when the package says "no one can eat just one!" Tell me about it! Hang in there, keep working towards that goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Joke! Its a wonder that I wasn't 400+ instead of 300 in all honesty. I certainly see food in a different light now. A handful instead of a bagful, but still..there are better choices for me to make.

      Delete
  2. I've been slipping lately too. Maybe I'm getting too comfortable....YIKES! I love Chai, what kind do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! this stuff is the BOMB!! Chai Latte from Big Train - they have a "fit frappe" line. 1 serving is 70cal, and 10g protein. Really yummy as well!!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm catching up on my reading also. Thanks for your nice comment on my latest post. I thought you would understand. :-)

    Hope you enjoyed the Chai, and good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. I waffle between that feeling proud of what I've done and anxious that I'm not doing enough. I'm still pretty darn happy about it all. :)

      Delete
  4. sheesh I'm with you...I've been at a stall this past month...granted the stall is of my own doing...but still..hang in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! exactly, there is no one out there to blame but me for not losing more. I think we are doing great. Plus, awareness is more then half the battle. :)

      Delete