2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Its here!

2013 is here. 

My gawds.. I don't know about you guys, but I had a hard time staying awake until midnight.  LOL!   lame old married lady now!  We had some drinks, socialized with some friends that we hadn't seen in a while, and enjoyed fun lively conversation.  Pretty much the perfect NYE in my opinion!

Nothing else too exciting. Brunch today with more friends at Chuy's (made famous for where the Bush Twins were picked up for underage drinking... but I think that Chuy's was in Dallas), I had the Tortilla Soup. SO YUMMY!

We stopped at a second hand bookstore to look around. I re-watched the last 2 Harry Potter films last weekend and have decided to re-read the series. Got the first book and the third in the Gunslinger series that I haven't finished, and a new one by Stephen King - Under the dome... can't recall the title right now.   Lots of good reading for the next little bit.

I've been reading blogs for the last 40min... avoiding cleaning the bathrooms and getting the laundry done.  So after this post, I have to hop to it.

Weigh in: 260.0

Time to get back on track. Christmas and NY are over. Time to dump the snacks and get back on protein packed lunches and back to working out and biking.

2013... here I come!

2 comments:

  1. I should reread the Harry Potters series as well. I haven't read them since they came out, and my son is now reading them for the 8th time. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda! You should totally re-read them. I can't beleive how great book 1 is! I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete