2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, January 14, 2013

Here comes the sickness

Ug,

I've been trying to fight this off for the last couple of days, but I think the sickness has finally gotten a foothold in me. 

I can feel it in my ears and throat, which is where it always goes. I typically have strep at least once a year, usually twice.  Feels like its kicking in.

I'm likely going to head home at lunch and rest. Also, I've not had a good poop in a couple of days, which explains todays weigh in.

Weigh in - 257.8

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better...Sorry your are feeing ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there--so sorry you are getting that awful cold/flu/strep thing! It makes it so hard to keep at all the stuff we have to do...so...take some time to rest and let your body heal. Good wishes coming your way!

    P.S. hope you also have results in that..other..area also. :-)

    ReplyDelete