2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, January 16, 2014

Weights continue!

Wednesday Deadlifts and shenanigans.

15min warm up on the bike (just over 2 miles rode)
5min walk to the gym

dynamic warm up/stretches

Gobblet squats
30lb kettle bell - 2 x8 reps

Deadlift
145 x 4
185 x 4

Push press
45 x 5
45 x 5
45 x 5
95 x 2
95 x 2

Planks
30sec x 1

Walk home
roll out
sleep like a baby!

Weight is down a little today - 241.8.  I'm trying to not spaz about it all the time, but that is hard.  I do have to just keep on the scale - every day.  Every single freaken day.  This is my life now, I know that when I stop looking, the fat wins.

So, more water today (again), keep tracking food - which has been going well with the ap, and mindflness.  Don't eat all the things all the time.

2 comments:

  1. when I stop looking, the fat win

    OMG, how much do I love that? SOOOOOOOOO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I have to keep careful track of my weight with food journaling and the scale and weekly weigh-ins too. :D

    ReplyDelete