2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Friday, January 3, 2014

Moving Along

Thursday and Friday are my "rest" days, but I'm still sore from my workouts - so all is good! haha!

Saturday morning I have my farmers walk and deadlift session to look forward to. 

Weight was down again this morning - .6lbs. I think half of that was the hair that I had cut off last night.  

OMG what a disaster. I might as well be running behind a knight asking to hold his sword.  :(   I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks now - she cut it so short that there is nothing that I'll be able to do for at least 2 weeks.   

I have already booked in with another hairdresser reccomended by a friend.  Sweet gawds.   All I have to ay is thank goodness that I don't have any corporate events until the end of Feb  it might be passible by then.

*sigh*

I am LOVING my hard boiled egg & cheese mornings.  They are really helping out - getting in that much protein and that little sugar/carbs has shown a marked decrease in my carb cravings. Thank you Sheila!!!!!!  That was a blog post that made a difference!

Yesterday I did have 2 diet cokes - I figured that it was better to drink them than eat chocolates.  That is a lot more Diet Coke than usual, but its progress from 600+ calories in candy a day.  So I'll take the baby steps.

Calories yesterday - 1,730
Proteins - 96

I'm pleased!


No comments:

Post a Comment