2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, January 27, 2014

Proteins!

Ahh yes, I had forgotten how filling the proteins are when you eat them first.

Just finished the chicken portion of my lunch, about 4oz if breast meat grilled stove top yesterday with some Montreal Steak Spice.  YUM!   And... wow... I'm pretty full already.  The rest of my lunch is what I would have eaten in total, but that isn't going to happen today.

I would take a picture, but I forgot my phone at home today - which is also ballz because I wanted to track everyone on my ap, but I'll just have to keep track and fill it all in later.

3 comments:

  1. I have started to eat my protein again first and it does make a difference. I do however need to eat more protein..not getting my 60grams in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how sliders are just THAT...they slide right down and take up basically NO space at all in there. Glad you are getting in the proteins...SO important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to food journal--right now. I've been blowing it off so far today. :D

    ReplyDelete