2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, January 6, 2014

trying

Failing a little - this damn chocolate. I'm coming in early tomorrow and throwing it all away.  TRASH BIN!

I've done a good job not going too crazy, but I've had too much.

Gym night tonight and (thankfully) I've done a LOT of walking at the office today.  Help negate, but not really.

*Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. There is a LOT of power in the decision to throw tempting food away. In the past I would always EAT to make it disappear. NO MORE. Gotta throw down the gauntlet sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happily someone had the "night snacks" and all the chocolates were gone when I got in this morning and I just dumped the empty boxes in teh trash. HURRAY!!

    ReplyDelete