2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesdays Magic

Water!

WATER!

WAAAATTTERRRR!!!! 



















Yesterday I was LOW on water, today I'm sore from my walking and workout and I know I NEED water.

Going to fill up the bottle now, and go eat my breakfast!!  (2 HB eggs, and a slice of chedder!).

YUMMMMMMMM

UPDATE:   Managed to get through more than 1L and I still have an hour here to go.  YAY!  thats 3x as much as yesterday and half as much as I should have.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment