2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

bouncing

My weight is up again this morning.  While I was showering, (and up until I started this post ) I'm feeling like unless I eat less than a grand of calories  day I won't lose any more weight.

I think that I'm thinking this because its something that I can blame for non-success.

Last night I "binged" on 3 baggies of skinny cow chocolate clusters - I knew that I would do that as soon as I saw them in the store and put them in the cart. (450cal)

Then I had a mini Haagen-dazs ice cream at 9pm. (310cal).

I have not slept well in three days
I have not had good amounts of water over the last 2 weeks.

but yeah.. its me. I'm a "special snowflake" excuse coming through again.

What I have is a food amnesia that is monumental, and I just have to keep plugging away at it.  Keep working at it, keep working at it, keep working at it.  

Do not give up.

2 comments:

  1. we all mess up, we all plateau, just do your best and keep pushing through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm just trying to stay more positive! :)

      Delete