2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, January 6, 2014

Squats and such Monday

After a slight eating fail today, I still came in under my calories for the day & got in my protein (so not a disaster), I had my Monday workout.

Our office is currently in transition and I was over to the new building twice today (computer issues, so nice of them to move it services first...). About 7 blocks each way, power walked of course.

After work I warmed up onthebike for 10 min then jogged over 2 blocks to my buddy's house to workout in his home gym.

Squats
1 x 6 - bar (45lbs).
3 x 5 - 65lbs

Bench press
1 x 6 - bar
1 x 3 - 65
3 x 5 - 97lbs

2 x 30sec planks.

Jogged home and rolled out, but not enough.... I'm sore already!

1 comment:

  1. So you put 25 pound plates on for your bench press! Wow! That's excellent for a woman to bench press 97 pounds. It is the equivalent of a 194 pound (or a bit more) bench press for a guy. :D

    ReplyDelete