2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday off

Off from work today. I have a lot of yard work to do, so I'm going to be tired tonight!! 

Progress is happening, I'm feeling good. Planning for food is happening. 

Small slip: Last night I finished grocery shopping and bought a king size bag of mini reases pb cups. I was eating a hand full and knew I had to stop. I opened up the car window and dumped the bag out.  Littering isn't great,(I kept the bag, just does the chocolate) but there will be some happy squirrels. 


3 comments:

  1. congratulations -- yay, it's always nice to see a loss when you get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trend line is looking good! Good choice, dumping out the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Nice progress. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete