2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wednesday Weights

Phew! I'm sore!

10min bike warm up
5min walk to the gym

Hack Squats
30lbs Kettle Bell
2 x 8

Dead Lifts
140 x 5
155 x 5

Push Press
45 x 5
95 x 2
95 x 2

Done!   Short and sweet and hard.  Setting up for Saturday mornings farmers walks and Dead lifts. 

Weight is still up this morning, but yesterday was a terrible water day. Terrible.  Got to get on more water. 

Same goal different day!

No comments:

Post a Comment