2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Relax

Weigh-in this morning: 260.2

Breakfast... buckwheat vanilla banana pancakes! 
1c buckwheat pancake mix
3 eggs
4oz Big Train Vanilla protein powder
2 small bananas mashed
2/3c water

Made 6, I had 1.5.

Coffee & eggnog.  Not much more Christmassy then eggnog in my morning coffee. 

YUM! 

The dog has been washed, the pancakes have been eaten. A girlfriend and I are going to get an hour of reflexology this afternoon.  All my shopping is done.  Laundry is mostly caught up.  Kitchen is a mess, but such is life! 

Christmas is mostly here, we were hoping that the Husbeast was going to be strong enough to come up to the second level for Christmas day, so we could sit on the sofa together for the first time in 7 months, but that many stairs are still too many for him.  Ah well - he will get there eventually.

He had bi-lateral quad tendon rupture/repair this summer, so stairs are one of the last things that come.  Ah well, we will just carry on as we have - dinners, movies in his bedroom on the ground floor.  I'll bring all his gifts down to him on Christmas morning.  This has made wrapping and hiding his Christmas stuff MUCH easier since he can't see what I have on the kitchen table!! haha

He has to work Monday, so I need to line up some nice things for me to do... bath, dog walk in the park, netflix, reading. We are having a friend over on Monday night, so I need do some cleaning.  It can wait for tomorrow though.  Today, I'm just going to enjoy the rest of it as I see fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment