2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bloated!

ug.  got my pre-period bloat on.  Forgot that was coming. Up on the scale this morning.

Weigh In: 265.2

Good water intake today and food is good.   Food has been okay - I had lunch with our accountant as we have some rather complicated tax issues coming up this year.  I had an appy of lamb/potato croquettes.  Very nice and really... that was enough to fill me up. Still feels awesome to get that off of an appy sized meal.

I can't wait to be done at the office today, get home, eat some dinner, watch Walking Dead, and go to bed. The dog is going to get a short walk tonight.

I slept well last night, but I need another one to really catch up.

Did some icing last night and today. Groin is getting better again, I just have to remember to not push it over the weekend.

Another unexciting post, but hey... thats life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment