2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, December 17, 2012

Dehydrated

Ug, travel has left me horribly dehydrated.  Working on improving that situation today.  Up on the scale, I think mostly from above noted condition. 

Time to get some nice veggie soup in me and some more water. 

I took today off from work as well - I really find that I can't just come home and bounce right into work anymore, it takes me a day to get back in the swing, so I have lots of running around to get done as well. 

Time to get to it!

weigh in: 261.2

No comments:

Post a Comment