2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Smattering

Lazy lay in this morning
Made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast
Had a little lunch with friends we hadn't seen in ages
Helped teach a co-worker how to start sewing!
Went to the movies with the Husbeast
Dog walk
Doing late night laundry and blogging

not too shabby for a weekend.  

My hip/back/groin issue is better, but not 100%. I can feel it pulling a little when I'm going up the stairs, so I think that I'm going to leave off the biking until Wednesday.

Weigh in: 263.8

No comments:

Post a Comment