2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, December 13, 2012

GOAL!!!!!!!

Well this mornings weigh in was a big surprise!   260.6  HELL YA!

Down: 40.4lbs

This morning my size 20 work pants are so loose, that I had to roll the band down to make them a little tighter!  These were "just right" a couple weeks ago.

damn... 40lbs!!!


Side note: I got my Big Train Chai Tea protein powder mix and their sample pack last night. Husbest and I had a hot chai tea drink last night for dinner.  It was AMAZING!  The Husbeast could NOT believe that it was protein powder. "This is the best protein drink I've ever had".  Direct quote from a man that has had a lot of protein.  I already told my boss about it, she is going to LOVE it! 

I'm also going to take some with me on the airplane tonight in a mug, so that I can have the flight attendant just add hot water and I get an awesome hot protein dinner in flight.  I'm very pleased. Very Pleased!  

3 comments:

  1. Great idea about taking it in a mug! Congratulations on the 40 pounds loss. :) You will need to be buying smaller pants soon. You can probably take those ones off without unfastening them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Chai is my most favorite drink! I am going to have to get some of this protien powder! I usually make my chai from scratch so this will save time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you like it! It is my absolute favorite protein drink right now! Congrats on the 40 pounds down, and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete