2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Next Goal in Sight

I'm 1 pound away from my next goal - Losing 40lbs.  

This morning I weighed in at 262, that is 39lbs down today.  Wow.  Still can not believe how great it feels to be carrying that much less weight.  

I had a personal goal of hitting 262 by my trip to Vancouver, so that goal is done! I leave tomorrow night, so that leaves me one more weight-in tomorrow morning before I get a few days off the scale while I go visiting. I don't think that I will hit the full 261 by tomorrow morning, I've had a few days of biggish loses, so maybe tomorrow I might go down .2 or .4lbs.  But I should be back from vacation and be there. 

I'm super excited!  I mean, how many times have I come back from a vacation and been lighter... I'm going to go out on a limb and say never.

Tonight... I need to start packing, wrap up the Christmas gifts, and get a new book downloaded onto the nook so that I can have some good reading time to myself in the airports and plane.  I LOVE getting buried in a book for 4 hours straight with no distractions.  Bliss.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your goal!!! Also, safe travels and have fun in Vancouver. There will be a package for you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynda! I'm excited for some new smaller clothes and for a trip to Vancouver. Ah! weekend off! :)

    ReplyDelete