2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, March 18, 2013

Moved....mostly

Well, we are moved, mostly! 

The old garage is a nightmare, and the house needs a final cleaning, but other than that - we are completed. We close the sale of the house on the 29th of March - so another couple of weeks. 

However, this weekend we are spending a long weekend up at Texas A&M at a George RR Martin library opening/dinner/lecture (nerd alert!).  So the move had to happen this weekend, or it was going to be a mid-week move (ah nothankyouverymuch).

The dog is so confused.  Poor guy. He'll get used to it, but he is a rescue dog, so he doesn't take to much change very well. (like some other people I know... *cough* me *cough*)

I must have done 50 or 60 sets of stairs on Sunday alone.  We started at 6am, the movers arrived at 8am, and we didn't stop until 6pm. I was in bed at 8:30pm... so tired. My legs are just BURNING today.  So all in all, it was a good weekend for activity and fitness.

My water was much better Sat & Sun, so I think that helped out as well.  Weigh in this morning showed my weekend of efforts.  Back down into the 247's.

247.6

I can't wait to get home tonight, walk dog and get my closet organized.  It was a small miracle that I could find anything that matched to wear to work today.



1 comment:

  1. Yay on being back down! All those stairs. Good for you. I hate moving. What is it they say? Feel the burn? No pain no gain!?!? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete