2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, March 25, 2013

55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner

This mornings weigh-in saw me hit another milestone.  55pounds lost.   Wow, that one snuck up on me.


And the average 5,000 BTU Air condition (window unit) is around 55lbs.  Wow.  That's a sizable chunk of weight.

I was going to post a picture of a 55lb fish, but really, I got caught up (teehee I'm punny) looking at fish pictures, and then thought, that I don't want some poor man to be all... OMG there is some fat chick with my fish on her blog.  So, should you want some entertainment, plug into google the weight you lost, with fish after it and be prepared to be IMPRESSED with the size of these things.

2 comments:

  1. That's fabulous progress..you are oozing confidence and happiness. I'm going to google those fish for inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg... Have you looked at the fish yet!!!? It's freaken hilarious/ amazing!!!!

      Delete