2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Saturday, March 2, 2013

Down

Down again this morning. Very pleased!

Weigh in: 249.4

Lots of tasks done this Saturday. Volunteered at Dress for Success this morning, then home to move a bunch of extra furniture down to the ground floor. Futon, two bedside tables, desk chair, and a desk. Up and down 2 flights of stairs too many times to count! It was All in the spare room - which we won't have room for in our temp apartment .... Which we rented for March 16.

House closing is imminent!! So we have secured a place to go while we look for a new home.

So the furniture was given to some friends who needed some. A great help to us and them. I love win win.

I got my exercise today, that's for sure.

Pork chops for dinner with applesauce. Yummy! Watching Flight on the sofa with the husband. Good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment