2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Sunday, March 3, 2013

Harboring Fugitives

Clearly my body has been harboring fugitives for an entire month! 

Weigh in this morning:  247.4

WAAAAA!!?!?!?!

Weighed in 2 more times just to be sure... also got photo evidence.   That's 3.6lbs in 3 days. 

Fraking WOW.



9 comments:

  1. Good on you...sometimes it takes us by surprise...but it's a fantastic surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I love great surprises like that!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-freaking-hoo!!! Told ya that sucky stall wouldn't last forever. Stay strong and hold the steady course and it will eventually pay off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Busted that stall!!! Ah hh, relief.

      Delete
  4. It's always nice when you finally get to reap the rewards, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! Once I have my surgery (March 20), I'm going to try very hard not to weigh everyday but we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete