2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, March 11, 2013

Day light savings.....

Oh how I loathe thee.

Not enough sleep, water or good food.

New job is kicking my butt, no coasting on autopilot .... Everything is new, so everything requires my alert attention. Which is great but also not great when you're exhausted.

Weigh-in this morning was 248.4

Time for sleep now.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on. :) I hope you are able to catch up on your sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally kicked my butt too! I hate DST....UGH! I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete