2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy accident

!!Massive NSV today!!

We are in the middle of jeans week (yay) at the office. Got up this morning and grabbed my dark jeans off the shelf, threw em on and went to the office.

Just finally got home and pealed out of my work clothes. I went to get my pj's out of the dryer.... Lo and behold, in the dryer are the size 18 jeans that I thought I was wearing all day.

What!?!?!?

I ran back to the bedroom and looked at the jeans I had taken off. They were accidentally pulled down from my "too small" stack...

Size 16's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weigh in today - 248.0

Did a little happy dance right there in the newd!

Woooooooooooo!

5 comments:

  1. How cool! It looks like you need to take a close look at that "too small" stack, or you might find that by the time you go to wear them, they are too big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Linda said!

    Congrats on the NSV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all!! I went and tried on the rest and they fit!!!! Woot woot !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too Awesome!!! Excellent accident! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete