2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Sunday

Lots of chores done today....

Cleaned our three story townhouse, including 3.5 bathroom, kitchen and all vacuuming, 2 sets of stairs. I was sweaty at the end for sure, and I'm feeling it in my legs right now. It's all ready for final walk through on Thursday, and closing on Friday.

The dog was taken to the dog washing station! Scrubbed and blow-dried, nails clipped, ears cleaned out. His butt is super fluffy now!

Laundry is done.

Closet has been thinned of all clothing that is now too big. Stacked and ready for donation.

Groceries have been bought.

Dinner was made, served and eaten.

I am now resting on the sofa, post dinner, waiting for Viking to come on tv tonight. Then I'm going to get on my bike and ride for 30min while I watch Ragnar kill englishmen!! teehee.

Then it's off to bed.

1 comment: