2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, May 9, 2013

Recovering

I'm finally starting to feel better. Thank goodness because this is been a nightmare. I was considering going to work this morning but the smart part of my brain decided against it.

No point in returning on the first day I feel slightly normal only to be reversed five steps backwards. 

I was actually able to finally step on the scale this morning and as I suspected I have lost weight. 243.2 this morning. 

The blessing in disguise. I wanted to kickstart, but I'm pretty sure that this wasn't what I had in mind. However it's what I was dealt so I have to deal with it. 

One more day on the couch listening to the dog snoring and farting, while watching HGTV &  HBO. I guess life isn't too bad. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new low and feeling better! I think you made the right decision about staying home another day. :)

    ReplyDelete