2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Sunday, May 5, 2013

Plugging along

Nothing to report. lingering in the 246's, working lots of overtime, in fact spent almost 5 hrs at the office on Saturday.

I've been walking the dog more, but not yet getting my ass on the bike.

Mantra for this week: just keep swimming.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep swimming just keep swimming. Get a heavy bag and punch some of that stress away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sit here avoiding homework by reading blogs. :) Yours was short and sweet and to the point. It's been a few days since you posted this...hope things are better!

    ReplyDelete