2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Friday, May 17, 2013

7 Month Sleeversary

Whoa!  how did this happen. The 15th came and went and I totally forgot about my 7 month anniversary.  Lord how the time flies.

I'm gong to have to stop these ones soon and just go to the end of the month summary soon - 2 round ups a month is too many! ha!

Starting weight – 301
7 month weigh in – 245.4
Pounds lost – 55.4
Pant sizes down – 4 (16/18)
Shirt size down – 3 (reg XL)
 
I was 245.8 at the 6 month sleeversary, so this .4lbs is nothing to cheer about. But... its still downward movement....
 
So screw it, today I choose to be happy about it and go with the flow. I've been sick, injured and haven't seen the inside of a gym in close to a month.
 
I've also noted, that although my sizes have not changed, the way those clothes fit has. Easier to get one, no binding, looser... its all progress.  I'm still pleased.
 
I'm enjoying my new water bottle - its already nearly doubled the water I drink in a day. Sweet action! 
 
So, there you go. Todays sleeversary - short and sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, it's been 7 months already? Glad the water bottle is working out!

    ReplyDelete