2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, October 29, 2012

2 Week Follow up Appointment

I've been running around like a bat outa hell today, so late late blogging and I need to get in bed for another long day tomorrow.

NSV:
I went out and bought 2 pair of work pants. Size 20. Down from the 24s I have been wearing! WOOHOO!

This afternoon I had my follow up and stitches out.

BP: 112/82 - HELL YES!
Weight: 275.4 (fully clothed without peeing first! WINNER!).
BMI: 40 - down from 43ish!!

He is really pleased with my progress. I can start back working out next Monday - biking and weights. Try to eat around 1,000 cal a day - high protein. Water. You know the drill!

I counted up my calories today and I was WELL over (1,400). I'm surprised, I didn't think that I would be able to manage as much as I did, however, I have some things that I should just eliminate from the fridge, and I ate pudding 2 times today, so yeah...those have to go.  Also:

Strawberry Ensure - 8oz
calories: 250
fat: 8
Carb: 32!!
Prot: 9

These were great when it took me three or four "meals" to drink the whole thing, but not so much now that I can do it in two. Not a good choice of calories or protein now that I can have tuna. These will go down the sink tomorrow.

Okay. regardless of how today was, its time for sleep and I need to get my butt to bed and no reading tonight :( 

Weigh in this morning: 272lbs  down .6

No comments:

Post a Comment