2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stats and stuff

I weighed in this morning at 281.8lbs today.

My pre-surgery weights were:

1st appointment - 301
2nd appointment - 299
Pre-op bloodletting - 299
Pre-op nutrition meeting - 297
Pre-op pee/bed/surgery - 294.5

In total: -19.2lbs

I'm going to have to get one of those ticker thingies that show my progress.

I'm on day 6, and have lost just over 12lbs. That seems pretty unreal when I type it out. Luckily I have some photos on my iPhone that I'm going to have to sort out so that I can visualize this.

I've not been hungry yet, I've eaten every hour today and had water. Feeling pretty fly!

I know that this rapid loss is going to stop soon, and get more regular and slow - like 2lbs a week instead of a day. I'm happy with that as well.  I've been hiding in the house reading magazines and watching netflix, I can't wait for someone other then the husbeast to see me.


I've spent some quality time today reading and looking for blogs.  I'm excited by what I see and find. I can't wait to read more deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment