2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, October 22, 2012

The pipes the pipes are calling.....

Monday - One week post surgery.  

Weight today was 280.4lbs.  I am seriously shocked and awed.

However, I've not "pooped" since yesterday afternoon. Liquid diet gives you a very generous view of what poop can be considered.  So I think I've hit the first of the constipation phase that I have read about.

Pee is still light yellow, although I had a few yesterday that were darker then I'd like.  Hitting the clear liquids today, tracking everything, and making sure that something happens before noon or I'll call the Doc.

:)


also... two hundred and fraking eighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment