2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, August 21, 2017

The Waiting Game

It's so hard to wait now that I have all the tests done. I'm impatient and there are so many scenarios that this could play out to, so I keep over thinking what might happen.

The one thing that I need to get done is a check in with a regular GP to have my vitamin levels tested. Putting that on my to do list. I also need to scroll back in my calendar and review all the pre surgery steps that happened and in what order.

I'm struggling with the up down on the scale, as I always do. Weight down = flying high and feeling good. Weight up = angry frustratinion

I wish that I had a better relationship with my weight.  Guess I can file that under things to work on.

I've been doing better at lunch with bringing my pre-made good for me food. We are doing better at night with making dinners and not eating out, which is a huge downfall.

At this point it's just one day at a time and one snack at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment