2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Monday, February 10, 2014

Water 2

annnnnnd... I've not had any water to drink yet today.

honestly.

Can I be taught...Dwight might have a few things to say about it.

4 comments:

  1. Get sucking up girl! After a weekend of booze and food, that's the one thing I'm focussing on this week. Getting the water in to flush out the crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad with my water intake, but I have managed 0.5L today so thats something right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder...it's only 9:02 am here but all I've had is coffee...need to kick on the water switch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! today is more successful with the water... gawds! Time to get on it. :D

    ReplyDelete