2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pre-Op appointmnt

I've been working like crazy to pre for my week off next week.  I have an event that I have been planning for work, and I won't be there to run it - so its twice as uch organization!

I have to jet out for my pre op today at 9:30, and last night... part of a filing came out.

*SIGH*

I turn 40 this year...feels like I'm falling apart.

Such is life.  I've DVR'ed a bunch of programs, and I'll have my laptop at home - so I'll likely check in a couple of times to make sure everything is going as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment