2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Friday, October 18, 2013

Some pics

Family came into town today, so I don't have time for a long post, but I did snap a couple pics today to show some progress over the last year. 

My old pants 24 v new 18. I'm almost down into 16's.


Side on shot today. I'm ... Particularly pleased with my progress. 


Finally... My Halloween nail applications came in (amazon)!! 


Soooo creepy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh good God - no way could I wear those apps. Wowser.
    Congrats on the losses/progress. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol they are soon creepy! I hate spiders go its like adversion therapy! Ha!

      Delete
  2. Wow! So great with the reduced jean size! And I know that it's not just a sizes down, it's figure recovery. Your personal photo looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's a super cool way of thinking about it! "Figure recovery". Makes me think I'm more like a block of marble and Angelo is chipping me out!!!!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing and I LOVE the new jeans color (is it dark blue or grey? either way very cool!) I could NOT wear those on my fingers either...hate spiders too much! LOL! They are really creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are dust dark blue, they do look a little grey. New faves.... For a while, I'm almost out of them!! :)

      Delete