2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gadets and stuff

Interesting....

I can not add  text gadget/widget or whatever to the side - where I typically track my weight. It will let me add other ones.  This is very strange.  If anyone knows where I should look for help/bug fix... most appreciated.

I tested it with the "You're Awesome" Lincoln picture ... I like it so much I'm going to leave it up for a while!! ha ha!


PU - 10
Crunches - 10


*note - the push ups seemed a mico-bit easier

3 comments:

  1. What browser are you in? My blogger doesn't work right unless I'm in chrome now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh - that might be it. Damn. Same old Lame old explore.

      Delete
    2. yeah, blogger and explorer do not get along at all!

      Delete