2012 - I had Vertical Sleeve Gastric Surgery in October 2012, and this is my journey to push the fat girl aside and start living life without fear of lawn chairs, the middle seat, clothing shops and high heels. Among other things.

2017 - I'm preop for the Duodenal Switch procedure for my sleeve to help me get to goal weight....and to fix another hiatal hernia.


Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Better!

Getting to bed earlier is hard, but I'm getting on it.  I slept okay last nigt, got up and almost forgot my pushups and crunches... but I didn't!

Our second official mortgage payment came out yesterday, and the panic set in.  We spend way too much money eating out (another reason for the stall?! yes... I think so).  So we have been doing better, we had roasted squash and ground turkey on Monday night, and last night we had spicy turkey sausage and raosted cauliflower.

I LOVE "fall" veggies and cooking. I could have roasted veg every day!  The way we are going, we just might. 

I had a protein pancake for breakfast with a bit o' peanut butter, and a brought lunch: cottage chese, dole pears, blackpepper shaved turkey lunch meat, lite moz cheese sticks, yogurt, apple.  Its going to be a good day.

PU - 10
Crunches - 20

No comments:

Post a Comment